1.24.2011

one time...

[this is my own rendition of paige's 'member that time posts, i'm always trying to be like my idol]

one time, i was with my friends at a hotel in minneapolis. and i had to pee, but i didn't because i was having too much fun. and then we decided to go get snacks at the vending machine. and my friend jessie made me laugh so hard that i fell on the floor and got in the fetal position and couldn't stop laughing. then i peed right there on the hotel hallway floor.

but hey, i was only like, 16 or something.

3 comments:

  1. oh my, i just told this story a few weeks ago! fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not that you want to or have to, but you're totally free to use 'member that time' if you'd be willing to link back to our blog from yours. just a thought!

    also, glad i'm not the only one who peed my pants in public at the age of 16. we must be soulmates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need to go back to the days of wearing depends?

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=32594746&l=bc6647422d&id=16916977

    ReplyDelete