4.11.2011

'member that time?

'member that time when me and my two older brothers, luke and levi, were riding home from char's with our most recent candy purchases?

'member how luke was all like, lisagrace, there is a guy chasing us, so you better start riding faster? 'member how i was all like, whatever, you're so stupid! and he was all like, i'm serious! and then i looked behind me only to see a shady-lookin' white guy running after us?

'member how luke was so heroic by slowing down to ride behind me so i'd be safe, and levi led us safely through the shortcut through the backyards of some houses and the shady guy stopped running after us then?

my big brothers may have beat me up a lot, but they loved me all the same.


ps: happy 26th birthday to luke in three days!


[it's 'member that time monday at the van voorst's blog!]

No comments:

Post a Comment