2.28.2011

'member that time?

'member that time when my family and i were at a get-together with families from our old church and hadn't seen all the girls in a while? and 'member how i felt like they didn't want to play with me, but really they were just talking about stuff i didn't know about because i didn't go to their church anymore? and 'member how i went and hid in a room behind a projector screen and no one came looking for me and how that made me feel even worse about myself?

so 'member how i cried in the car ride home and told my mom how all the church girls were mean to me and they didn't want to play so i hid from them?

and she was all like, "lisagrace, sometimes you have to be a friend to have friends."

yeah, i'm totally gonna use that on my kids.


[it's 'member that time monday at the van voorst's blog!]

No comments:

Post a Comment