2.04.2011

slouch hat

Crafts 006

i have been looking for a cute slouchy hat pattern all winter long and i finally found it! just in time for the apparent snowpocalypse we just had, i might add. i found the pattern here. i love that you can see the cables so well on her green hat. i don't think black would be my first choice for a color in the future. but at least my hat goes with everything!

i would also like to point out that this is the first thing i've knitted for myself. it's only a little fun to show it off and feel cute at the same time.

i have cute craft ideas other than knitting, but i need to get the crafternoon girls together to accomplish some of them! maybe there will be some variety next week. : )

in other crafting news...my mind has been going crazy with business ideas. i'm so interested and quickly becoming passionate about starting a craft business. i have so many ideas, so many projects...i just don't know where to start! if you have any ideas about what you'd love to see in the craft business, please, let me know!

ps: i need a new head model.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should just use that duck to model everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/04/2011

    Oh! Pick me! Pick me! I'll be your head model! Or your head model photographer.......... Either way. ;)

    ReplyDelete