2.07.2011

'member that time?

'member that time when i was a senior in high school and it was homecoming week? and remember how a bunch of people were all like, "hey, i voted for you to be on homecoming court." and remember how my friend sara took me home from work late at night and we saw that my house was toilet-papered and it was totally like a sure sign that i was on homecoming court? and she was all like, "omg, you're totally on homecoming court!" and i was like, "i don't know...but ok."

and then remember the next at school i realized that the night that they tp-ed peoples houses and told them they were on the court was that night, not last night and that i was for sure not going to be the next miss united states of america homecoming queen?

and plus, it was actually my sophomore brother who got tp-ed, not even me.

having siblings is confusing.

[it's 'member that time monday at the van voorst's blog!]

No comments:

Post a Comment