2.25.2011

baby bear hat

baby bear hat
photo taken by the amazing sarah nebel!

a friend from veritas asked me to create a baby bear hat for her mini-clients. she is a local family photographer and also just an adorable person. i was so honored by her request-it's my first crafting "job." thanks, sarah, for encouraging me to continue towards my dream of selling my wares! : )

you need to check out her photography, so cute!

this is another pattern i created myself, which is really good for me to keep practicing. it was difficult to get the sizing correct as i got a lot of different information on head sizing. in the end, this hat is about 15" around, which is a pretty good size for 6-9 months.

i'm in love with the cream color and the adorable little ears. i can't wait to see what sarah does with it!

1 comment:

  1. DUDE. MAKE ME A BEAR HAT.
    SERIOUSLY.
    I LOVE YOU.
    YELLING IS AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete