7.11.2011

'member that time? *sports edition*

much like my funnygirl idol, i'm running low on 'member that times. i think i'm going to call it quits on the weekly posts after july. but don't worry, the hilarity will continue with the long-awaited (by me mostly) "you know you live in a trailer park when..." series!

'member that time i played softball? and enrolled in jazz and ballet classes? and took a golf lesson? and gymnastics? and volleyball?

really?! you remember that? because i've blocked those out completely.

maybe because i always wanted to quit halfway through the season, three of those sports made me cry, and i peed my pants (or leotard, if you will) in at least one.



[it's 'member that time monday at the van voorst's blog!]

1 comment:

  1. Not sure why, but this reminded me of the time I was on my middle school's basketball team.....but I quit just before the second practice.....and I didn't show up to the first.

    ReplyDelete