3.23.2010

Ten Twelfs! Five Sixths!

I do not have any fun pictures of us this month (not that I usually do or anything, just that I had a picture last month and maybe you have expectations or something...but what am I saying?! I haven't blogged in over A MONTH and I'm so ashamed that I'm even backdating all of the these posts so that I can appear to have it all together and be organized...anyway, just so you know it's actually 4/14/10 and I'm admitting that I'm NOT perfect at this whole blogging thing!)

So, anyway, as I was saying, I do not have any fun pictures to go along with this marriage update. Would you like to know why my dear friends? Because Bryan and I actually only saw each other 15 out of the last 28 days. For real! It was a long month, and it was mostly Bryan's fault. : )

He was, in fact, extremely busy with, you guessed it, the Anthem Band. February 26th & 27th he went up to Minnesota to lay down a few tracks in order to test out a recording company for their upcoming CD. From what I heard, it went well! I personally can't wait to hear the new CD-some of the new songs are amazing! (I had my own fun this weekend, too!)

The next weekend, March 5th, 6th and 7th, was the Salt Company retreat. Although I don't know from personal experience, it was amazing. Paul Sabino spoke powerfully, God moved in the students and in innocent bystanders. Matt the Security guard is pretty much famous among Salt Company students now. He got pulled in by the Spirit and many students were right their to pray for him and invite him into their lives. To God be the glory!

Then Bryan played at yet another retreat on March 12th and 13th, stopped home for a moment and loaded up on a bus to Tyler, Texas to serve Pine Cove camp for a week until Friday, March 19th.

Whew. I'm exhausted just recounting it! I'm so so so so glad to have Bryan back and have things back to *normal.*

Speaking of normal, nothing has been lately.

Marriage confession: when Bryan is gone, I have NO motivation to take care of my home or myself. It's pretty sad, I guess. Or freaking adorable because I love my super fine husband so much and I'm just not the same without him. Whichever way you want to look at it.

I got SO out of whack due to the THIRTEEN days Bryan was gone. I'm still trying to catch up!

We decided to make month eleven a month where we actually get to see each other. And maybe we'll get some pictures, too!

In other news, we started our Iowa City connection group at the beginning of March and it has been SUCH a blessing! We're so falling in love with all of the members of our new church family. Can't wait until IC!

No comments:

Post a Comment