12.03.2010

we are awesome

I know I'm about a month too late, but I have a boatload of old pictures to share with my blog friends anyway, so I thought I might as well share the most awesome one.

What are some alsberries to do when they don't want to spend any money and don't have any ideas two days before Halloween?

LisaGrace: Bryan, what should we be for Halloween?
Bryan: I don't know a rock an a hard place? (a hint of sarcasm in his voice)
LisaGrace: hmmmm...this could work.

So with two dollars and 34 cents, stolen paper sacks, and spent creativity, we have this:

A rock and a hard place. Hilarious.

Look, here's our friend Layla as Mrs. Fox between a rock and a hard place. tehehe...

1 comment:

  1. Aaah! I love it! You guys are the best. Might I see you in Ames sometime around Christmas? Hope you're having a whimsical winter!

    ReplyDelete